Simon's Board!

by Atlantis 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

The Watchtower Witch-Hunters are still sending out subpoena's and closing down websites. It is safer for Simon, this board, and us if we send out internal confidential documents privately.

From time to time I will let you know something has arrived that you might want. Just send us a "pm" and we will give you the download links.

You do not need to include any personal information. No names, or email addresses or anything else. ( Just say: Petra, I want a nice cappuccino and those documents, and I will serve you a nice hot cup with download links.

When grandpa (Atlantis) receives documents, they automatically are sent to: (Zalkin Law Firm, Trey Bundy, Barbara Anderson, JWLeaks, Avoidjw, JWSurvey, Reclaimed Voices, and 40 other email addresses.

As of April 25, 2020 there are 3 letters we just received today. If you want them just send me a pm.

Petra!

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Thanks Petra, wise and thoughtful.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

It's weird...

...back in the day, they weren't really in the habit of calling attention to themselves in this particular manner.

It suggests - to me, at least - two things...

a) ...that the current leadership far more buy into the rhetoric of their own divine destiny, and inability to lose, or...

b) ...that they're experiencing an increasing underlying feeling of desperation, that fuels increasingly reckless and foolish decision-making..

If it's the latter, then the real question is... why the desperation?

• chantal
    chantal

please send me a pm

• Caracas
    Caracas

Bitte senden Sie mir eine Uhr

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

Can you host them on sites in Russia and or China and post links. You are not responsible for links. Who knows who uploaded a link to some hosting site in Russia.

• Caracas
    Caracas
    wie funktioniert daß mit der "uhr" !?!???
  • Caracas
    Caracas

Petra, ich möchte einen schönen Cappuccino und diese Dokumente

• cachito
    cachito

Petra, I want a nice cappuccino and those documents, and I will serve you a nice hot cup with download links

• obarac
    obarac

Please send me a pm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit