Do you post elsewhere?

by ikhandi 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I have been here for a little over a year now(most of that is time I lurked) I would like to branch out and see what is discussed on other boards. Is this forum the main place you do most of your posting?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Do you post elsewhere?

All the time... I'm doing it right now.

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Cute elsewhere

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Good one Elsewhere

I post a couple of different places that have nothing to do with dubs.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I used to post rarely on JWO, I lost is somewhere along the line, On jwforum, and here. I used to post on Moe's board to but not sure if that exists anymore.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I post a bit a jwforum*, but mainly here.

*Does that make me an apostate to an apostate message board?

• onacruse
    onacruse

I'm registered on 3 other boards...JWO (never posted there, check over about once a month), JWF (posted a very few times; lot's of good folks/friends there ), and one private board.

Craig

• SadElder
    SadElder

I think the rules state that you can only count time posting on one board and if you turn in time spent on more than that the Bethel CIA (AKA Service Dept.) calls you in for an explanation.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I post very rarely on JWForum. I have an account on JWO but never post there. I posted a couple times on CARM but they're not too friendly to an atheist like me over there...

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

What ever happened to H20 thats the site that planted the first seeds of dubt into my wee brain.

I remember a few of you there way back when , where has the time gone ....

i guess time flys when your outside of the the kingdumb hall .

Nws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit