berylblue

Great story, thanks

• Funchback
    Funchback

Aztec, bebu, Prisca, and beryl...

A big THANK you to you all!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think it is great reading..".Warms the cockles of my heart "( as the saying goes) to see you two get together after the BORG told you to abandon each other....Love never fails is working HERE!!!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Great start to your story, Brian! Can't wait to see the rest....glad you and Nikita are re-connected, too...

Frannie B

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Well we are all waiting for the next installment of your story. How in the world did anyone think you looked bad?????? Both you and your sister were adorable. Keep posting your story.

Leslie

• Funchback
    Funchback

Just an FYI...

I am NOT the one sitting on my sister's lap in that photo. I'm the one on the right!

• Special K
    Special K

Hey Brian (Funchback)

Lookie there..

A literal "brother and sister" on the forum. (Funchback and Nikita) ..

COOL!! I am so happy for you both.

Enjoyed your story, Brian...

and also enjoy reading your banter with your sister as you both support each other.

sincerely

special k

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

welcome back Brian (et aliases)

Now how long tdo we have to wait for more?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Did you have to ruin the story by mentioning WRITTEN REVIEW? Arghhhhhhhh...now I'm having flashbacks and am breaking out in a cold sweat....JUST KIDDING!

Very interesting story so far...will eagerly await the next part. So glad you and your sister are together again. Loved the picture of you two as kiddies...yup...I can just tell by looking at your "angelic" face that you were pure evil!! (Again...just kidding...jeeeeeeeeshh...where do these people come up with such garbage!)

Cathy L.

• DIM
    DIM

Brian are you officially out?? I will email you pics of Isabelle tonight...got your email late last night....

For some reason Willow Grove elders never really came after us...very odd. I like that we just left but never were announced.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit