Winsor Pilates

by Dimples 8 Replies latest social physical

• Dimples
    Dimples

Has anyone tried the exercise program winsor pilates? I was thinking about buying it. I need to know if it's or.

Dimples

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I have tried plain old Pilates...holy crap!!

It's fun, it will challenge you...my personal advice, short fat red-heads should not attempt alone because they will get bound up in the cords and it could take hours for others to find you in your compromising position.

Not that I am speaking from experience or anythiing...lol

Actually the couple times I tried it, I really liked it. And you can do just mat exercises (which is what I believe the Winsor is) instead of using the machines. It's kinda like yoga...very focused on stretching and breathing. You'll feel totally jazzed when you finish until you realize you just strained the entire bottom half of your body...hee hee...

My advice...go to the Library, check out some Pilates books, see if it looks like something you can do..try a few of the movements, and then purchase the video series.

• sens
    sens

Dimples...yep it does work...but you have to stick with it...

• Dimples
    Dimples

Thanks for the input. I think I will buy it as soon as I finish my physical therapy for my neck.

Dimples

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I thought Windsor Pilates was a type of fine bone China from the Royal Family !

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Actually I incoporate a lot of the moves with patients in my work as a physical therapist. Its a good workout to increase your strength and flexibility. Its a good low impact workout.

• breal
    breal

Good as a part of any workout routine. Love the Windsor Pilates "Buns & Thighs" workout. Sure felt that one!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

ooo I have a pilates DVD...which I have never watched eeek

Maybe after I unpack...

• Gadget
    Gadget
    It's fun, it will challenge you...my personal advice, short fat red-heads should not attempt alone because they will get bound up in the cords and it could take hours for others to find you in your compromising position.

Not that I am speaking from experience or anythiing...lol

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit