Does this Give you the Heebie Jeebies?

by Stacey 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacey
    Stacey

Does this make you think of looking at the pictures in all of the publications? Images from this guy make me think of the witnesses. I'm just wondering if anyone else gets the same weird feeling when they look at this.

http://www.chayan.com/phototheque/chutes/chu_003.htm

• Xandria
    Xandria

Definately has that Post Armageddon Feel to it.

X

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Naaah...it's much too cool to be dub work....really rather beautiful art actually. Besides, there are no pics of women in short skirts being destroyed, or men with earrings getting snuffed, or teddy bears falling into great abysses, you know? Stuff like that would make me think of jw "art". :)

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

it gives me the heebie jeebies cuz all under water things do that to me...... don't know why they just do

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

"just as in the days of Noah, people were eating, drinking, getting married...then the flood came and swept them all away"

i was in a flood once, it wasn't fun, ever since then never could picture a loving God pouring down turrents of water and killing innocent men, women and children...

if that scripture is true then it is sort of comforting to remember the rainbow...seems the org never reflects on that side of the story

i hope that helps

eisenstein

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

These pictures are art--pure and simple. My daughter is taking photography classes. Also as a painter/artist, you choose subject matter and do a series on the subject. The person who took these pics was making water the subject of his/her series.

• smack
    smack

Makes me want to go pee pee, but then, I'm old and incompetent.

Steve

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

it doesn't give me heebie jeebies, beautiful art though.

the only thing that gave me the heebie jeebies is stacks comment.

your day will come...

love orangefatcat

• Special K
    Special K

Some people really like this kind of art..

However, for me .. I can't ever imagine ever buying any one of these pictures..

I tried to picture (in my mind) any of these pictures hanging in my house..

NOPE!!!! Just not what dreams are made of for me.

The artistry may be well done.. but the after affect of digesting the picture..leaves a very bad taste.

special k

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hey, the artwork on www.chayan.com is stunning. Thanks for sharing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit