Why doesn't the WTS website have a discussion forum?

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 26 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    They'd need the equivalent of 1,000 never-sleeping-onacruses to moderate all of the posts.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I hope he see this. Good one 32

• micheal
    micheal

Imagine starting a thread " What if this isn't the truth"? A very legitamate question. But never in a billion years would that ever go through. The moderator would stop it while your typing " What if this isn't - BANG GONE.

Actually sounds much like communism. How dare you question the state organization.

• Special K
    Special K

They don't have a discussion forum because it would probably turn into a forum like this..

discussion forum.. leads to expressed personal ideas and thoughts..

Doesn't sound like anything the J.W.'s would even consider..

special k

If they had a discussion board.. we would all swamp it.. and many J.W. discussioners would fall away from the religion.

special k

• Swickley
    Swickley

So, would it be wrong if everyone on this board sent in a "visit request" to the Watchtower website... but used a fake address, like, maybe... in the middle of some huge SWAMP???

Whaddayathink?

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I think what they need to do is invite people to an online discussion. Then send out a GB approved narrative of what will be discussed, complete with a list of questions which moderator will ask. Everyone can read the narrative ahead of time. During the disussion, posters will have an opportunity to answer the questions on the list (one at a time) by reciting (or closely paraphrasing) what's in the narrative.

Since that's JW's idea of a "discussion" I see no reason why they cannot take it to the Internet.

• searcher
    searcher

A Discussion Board?

You mean PAY for more bandwith?

Part with money?

Get real

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, DUH! The Watchtower information highway is One-Way. From their literature to your head.

http://www.rhizome.org/artbase/2590/index.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit