My biopsy test results are back - good news

by Lady Lee 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wooheee

I'm cancer free

I am so relieved. With everything else going on I didn't need a diagnosis of cancer to add to my problems. Saw the Dr this afternoon and got the good news

Also the pain has really subsided and I have only had to take 2 ibuprofen in the last 36 hours.

And more good news - I saw the podiatrist and finally have a confirmed diagnosis of Plantar's Fasciitis and Morton's Neuroma. The test results are not in yet for the Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).

I picked up an orthotic this morning that had been made from a cast of my feet. It is so badly made that they will have to redo it. It provides no support for my arch at all so I will be sending it back for another one.

The good news is that the podiatrist says that if I get the right orthotic that barring the RA I could be walking with a lot less pain in about a month

Things are looking up

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Lady Lee: Congratulations! What a relief. You must have been on pins & needles waiting for the results. Best of luck.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I'm so happy to hear that Lady Lee!

~Aztec

• berylblue
    berylblue

So happy to hear that!

• Simon
    Simon

((((( Lady Lee )))))

I'm cancer free

I bet you can't help smiling when you say that !!

Fantastic news.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Fantastic news Lady Lee

Hope you feel better soon

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Rayzorblade is doing the happy dance: if you were closer Lady Lee, we'd do the Virginia Reel.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I can so relate to how you feel, my results came back last week (prostate) and I'm cancer free too!

BIG HUG, you so deserve it sweetheart!
    Love, Rayzorblade

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great news for you too Ray

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Great NEWS....for Lady Lee and Rayzorblade!!!! (throws confetti) So glad for you both!!!

Frannie B

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

(((((((((((Lady Lee)))))))))) ((((((((((Razorblade)))))))

Terrific News!!!!!!

Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit