GB on a Self Self-Destruct Course

by frankiespeakin 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Panda
    Panda

Yes the internet has opened the eyes of many a dub. However, that doesn't mean much to the real estate rich WTS. I imagine that eventually they'll become more mormon-like. Plenty of people leave the mormons but Salt Lake city seems to be doing fine and dandy. Just like Brooklyn and Patterson will also do fine. They'll build a hospital up there and eventually some JW schools . Yeah They won't collapse, just evolve. These old GB's will die and younger non-annointed will take over the business. It'll always be the same as long as people feel the need for religion.

• Flip
    Flip

“…They won't collapse, just evolve.”

Bingo! and we know this because they've been re-inventing themselves for over a hundred years.

Frankly Frankie As Farkel said years ago…”I couldn’t care less if they started sacrificing live chickens…”, and neither do I(other than the chickens), as long as they stop hurting people by using peer pressure to make “the trapped” (children and the child-like) swallow “whitewash”.

Yes, there’s now plenty of reputable information out there and it’s almost getting to the point where there’s almost no excuse for almost any adult but the disengenuous or willfully ignorant to remain and support the corporation. However, that still leave's lots of folks.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nine years latter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit