A very dangerous thing happen to us two weeks ago. It could have meant our life.

by Still Totally ADD 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Jan I understand the point you are making. But when you have so many shooting deaths done by the police in this country of people who are not armed it's a little scary when you see over dozen police walking towards you with guns pulled on you. I truly respect what our law enforcement does for us but it only takes one to fire their gun mistakenly. With so many guns in this country I can see why they are on high alert. Also the 911 call they got before my wife called them was a women firing a gun. So they came on the seen fully armed and ready to shoot.

For me that was more scary than seeing a man laying on the ground with a pool of blood under his head. All of it is a experience I would not wish on anyone. Still Totally ADD

• jhine
    jhine

That is what meant , l understood you being scared BECAUSE so many people are shot by the police and to me it seems odd that the police are as scary as the bad guys , if not scarier .

Jan

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

OMG. How terribly traumatic. Glad you guys are safe. Take care.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Just a update on whats going on. D.A. called us yesterday to let us know the trial date is set for March 5, 2019. Mrs. Totally ADD and I will have to testify. Stay warm its cold outside. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit