Denial lurking

by oredigger 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Welcome, oredigger!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Welcome to JWD, Oredigger.....hope to hear more from you soon....Enjoy! We're here to help you through whatever you need to deal with....

Frannie B

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome Oredigger..There are certainly nuggets of gold on here , along side some of the dross - and we have all posted some of that from time to time..

There is no shame in lurking. We all lurked before posting . As Simon says (No pun intended) there must be a lot doing so . It does take courage to break the ice after all the negative "Counsell" one has been exposed to at the meetings . But once started , this board becomes quickly addictive and we look forward to hearing again when you are ready to do so .

• bebu
    bebu

I remember that it was hard for me to post my first post! So you have my admiration for being so brave.

A hearty welcome to the board!!!

bebu

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Tale solace in the fact you are not alone.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome oredigger. Here you don't have to wash your hands or wear a tie to sit at this table. Maverick

• Loris
    Loris

Welcome Oredigger

Hope you stick around.

I do more lurking than posting. Just sitting in and listening to the wisdom helps just as much as speaking out. At least for me.

Find your own style and comfort level. Its all about healing, however it's done.

Loris

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Welcome Oredigger, sure glad you posted, we look forward to hearing of your expereinces , of course in your own time

Welcome again

JGull

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Hello and welcome oredigger. I've been on here for a couple of years and just "spilled the beans" on my experience as a witness not too long ago. It felt darn good and I have come to trust a lot of the people here on this board. I may never have met them...but they feel like my friends.

cathy l.

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Welcome and hope that you will comfort here like many of us Oredigger!

Lapuce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit