What kind of tree would you be?

by Panda 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Well, according to Dr. Watson up there, I'm a:

Rowan, The Sensitivity
    Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw Attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

Which is actually pretty true, except for the "likes to draw attention." I normally try to stay out of the spotlight.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I didn't take the quiz but according to my friend Trauma I think I'm the ignorant twit tree.

If I could pick one for myself it would be one of those windblown cypress tress you find on the California coast. Trying hard to stand fast but having the wind form my shape.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Do any of read Tolkien?

I would be an Ent.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Hornbeam, The Good Taste
    Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with his/her feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Fig Tree, The Sensibility
    Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

Well, I guess, but I want to be a Dogwood. There's no dogwood on the list! I want a recount.

• Panda
    Panda

Odrade, Hmmm.. you are of the holy dogwood...isn't there some story about Jesus and dogwood? And something about blood on the flowers?

In the book of Celtic signs I'm the oak I wanna be... try that for dogwood.

Panda of the tree dancing class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit