In Response to Anony Mous regarding the 144,000 and other questions...

by EasyPrompt 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    stanlivedeath said: "Is dinner ready yet ?"

Haha!😁

The "great evening meal of God" will not involve literal birds. The context shows that here birds means angels. The rest of Revelation shows that the angels take part in the judgments against God's enemies.

Revelation 19:17,18

"I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of military commanders and the flesh of strong men and the flesh of horses and of those seated on them, and the flesh of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”"

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It’s easy to claim things without proof. Plenty of people claim things with Holy Spirit, this makes you no better than the FDS. By Holy Spirit I declare you false prophets since you refuse to answer simple logical questions. The devil is an Angel of false light, you are being misled by WTBTS circular reasoning. Again, the questions are open, answer them honestly from scripture, I will consider this over until such time.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Matthew 12:31,32

"For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come."

Mark 3:28-30

"Truly I say to you that all things will be forgiven the sons of men, no matter what sins they commit and what blasphemies they speak. But whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit has no forgiveness forever but is guilty of everlasting sin.” He said this because they were saying: “He has an unclean spirit.”"

Luke 12:10

"And everyone who says a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him, but whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven."

@AnonyMous, when you open your mouth, you reveal what is in your heart. Just like the wicked scribes and Pharisees of old, you accuse others of what you are guilty of - by your own words you are judged: dishonest, a false prophet, a source of "false light". You are a slanderer, just like your father.

"If the light in you is darkness, how great that darkness is."

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Mark 4:11-12

And he said to them, “To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside everything is in parables, so that “‘they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand, lest they should turn and be forgiven.’”

1 Corinthians 2:1-16

And I, when I came to you, brothers, did not come proclaiming to you the testimony of God with lofty speech or wisdom. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling, and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. ...

But now I fear that you will be tricked, just as Eve was tricked by that lying snake. I am afraid that you might stop thinking about Christ in an honest and sincere way. We told you about Jesus, and you received the Holy Spirit and accepted our message. But you let some people tell you about another Jesus. Now you are ready to receive another spirit and accept a different message... Anyway, they are no more than false apostles and dishonest workers. They only pretend to be apostles of Christ. And it is no wonder. Even Satan tries to make himself look like an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:3, 4, 13, 14 CEV).

As he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.

Acts 17:11

Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so.

Revelation 1:1 - The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place.

But test all things. Hold on to what is good (1 Thessalonians 5:21 HCSB).

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world (1 John 4:1 NASB).

I ask you to test the spirit, which you call blasphemous to test the spirit (the WTBTS FDS does the same thing FYI) yet you cannot produce even a shred of scriptural evidence of your claims, that goes to show you are a false prophet in league with the WTBTS. It cannot be blasphemy to test the spirit, to ask for evidence from scripture.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Hey, @AnonyMous, maybe you should go join forces with Eric Wilson from Bereoan Pickets. He also chooses to teach falsehoods so that he can get more donations just like the WTBT$/FD$, fleecing the flock by means of tickling the ears of those who join his group. He has women working like elders and teaches anybody who partakes can go to heaven. He is a liar like you. You guys would get along I think. I've spoken to him via email and you sound just like him.

Perhaps you are already acquainted with him?

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Hey, @AnonyMous, where'd you go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsSlXGKearg

Maybe next time you should use the "holy hand grenade"! Lol!!! 😆

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

(On second thought, @AnonyMous, maybe you should stay away from "holy hand grenades" since you have issues with numbers...😂)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ashgP4YMdJw

• Elmer
    Elmer

Hi Easy Prompt.

Just curious, what you posted about Eric Wilson as regards the IRS documents. Could you please explain?

I would appreciate more of the story.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Hi Elmer🙂

There isn't much to tell. Just that Jesus said regarding truth: "You received free; give free" - meaning not to try to make a profit off sharing Bible truth.

Eric Wilson has a niche. He lures those who have recently escaped from the WTBT$ to his "fold" by claiming to be able to offer them something that the WTBT$ "withheld" from them. Then he asks for donations to help his "cause".

Jesus didn't form a 501c non-profit in order to avoid paying taxes. Anyone who does such a thing is compromised when it comes to "selling" truth.

I had the opportunity to speak with Eric via email and he exposed to me his disregard for Christ's direction in several areas, most blatantly as regards collecting money.

Here is some of what he said:

"Doesn’t the Bible say that a worker is worthy of his wages? Didn’t Jesus and the apostles accept donation?"

"If I didn’t receive financial support, just as Jesus and the apostles did, I would not be able to preach the good news to the children of God."

Then he repeatedly told me I was clinging to the WTBT$ teachings and falsely accused me of being a WT sympathizer, kind of like exactly what @AnonyMous kept saying.

Eric likes to say that if the JWs could see that their 1914 doctrine is false, it would undermine a lot of their other false teachings, like the false teaching about the appointment of the FDS in 1919, etc.

Eric's false teachings would also be completely undermined if the 144,000 was a literal number, because most of what he teaches is based his twisting of that part of Revelation. That is why he is trying so hard to hide the light on those verses in Revelation. He would lose his income if the people at Bereoan Pickets knew he was lying about "everybody Christian should partake."

Most churches in Christendom have been partaking of the emblems for a long time, so that's not the issue. For Eric, his niche is former JWs. Most exJWs who are religious don't end up going to a different Christendom church, but many are looking for someplace to fellowship. Eric tempts them by offering women to publicly pray with uncovered heads and saying it's appropriate for everyone to eat the emblems every month. By doing this, he tickles their ears and more people donate to his pocketbook.

The IRS paperwork just shows he filed his group as a tax-exempt entity. Jesus said we should "payback Caesar's things to Caesar" and not try to get out of it. Eric is sketchy, and it's not right for him to take advantage of people who have just gotten out of another cult and then ensnare them in a different cult. We should follow Jesus, not any imperfect man.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

EasyPrompt

EasyPrompt

The "great evening meal of God" will not involve literal birds. The context shows that here birds means angels. The rest of Revelation shows that the angels take part in the judgments against God's enemies.

Revelation 19:17,18

"I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of military commanders and the flesh of strong men and the flesh of horses and of those seated on them, and the flesh of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”"

jeesus--ive heard it all now. Angels will be cannibals !

i can understand why you got disfellowshipped. You must have been a sheer joy in your congregation.

Why are you on this site ? I think you've been on here previously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit