Country Crock Ad.. . .by Bethelite?

by JWdaughter 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j54QnhASng

So, I saw this ad and it felt so uncomfortably familiar. And weird somehow. Then it struck me, it was created possibly by the same people who did Caleb. It wasn't just the graphics. Its the sappy preachiness. I know that graphics programs can be similar, but I swear the voices were, the expressions were, and the entire story line seemed remnicent of the WT kid vids.

• schnell
    schnell

What a crock.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

OH MY GOODNESS!

Thanks for posting this!

You are spot on! It looks and feels JUST LIKE the WT animations!!!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

On demand. . .demands that I wait through commercials. Remember when we could fast forward? But yeah, this felt so JW'y to me.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I wish I could unseen that.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Eegads!

There must be a Pixar animations seminar where they train young techy animators to design these idiotic marketing videos, good for commercial ads and good for cult indoctrination.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Maybe Caleb's family figured the couldn't survive on a Betlelite's salary and decided to take on a few side jobs.

• blondie
    blondie

Or it could be that a separate company has worked with the WTS and Country Crock to develop their videos.................

• rebel8
    rebel8

I heard they are coming out with a special edition of the product.

Sham's Spread Crock O'Shit, [new] lite version. It has a pic of paradise petting zoo on the label.

• steve2
    steve2

The word "crock" is so closely linked with the phrase "crock of shit" you have to be astonished the advertisers promote the word so prominently. They are either incredibly naive or sneakily edgy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit