Samuel Herd: a woman saying "if she were a man....." is borderline being a homosexual

by Khaleesi 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• baldeagle
    baldeagle
    Great references, but unbelievable how crazy. Thanks.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Hey, as far as I'm concerned, the more the Magnificent Seven run off at the mouth with stupid shit, the more incentive they give for anyone with half a brain to leave.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Apparently men with a tiny penis, and no backbone make the best GB members.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    May I suggest that someone start a thread, I would but I will admit I have no clue how to attach anything to anything. I think we should have just one thread dedicated just to there NOT so wonderful speeches like this one, tight pants rampage, the one on all things are apostate lies, only marry ..., oh don't forget we are not asking for money, how about obey. I think you get the idea. Any lurkers would get a great idea of the quality of GB preaching.
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

@Cofy: ur welcome I think everyone should know... it's hard to keep up with all the GB disgusting & nonsense talks, when I heard it even when it happened last year I couldn't believe my ears... Many of us recently woke up & may have not heard of these talks, now i can teach my child how the head JW men really think about woman & teach their OPINIONS OF MEN, & that is why we are fading!!!

Like one poster said the more they open their mouth the better for us just shows & proves how shallow thinking ungodly men they are & they are coming off their pedestal soo fast...

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

Heaven: I once told an uncle of mine that I probably should have been born a man as I absolutely LOVE power tools. I can spend hours perusing these aisles in Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, or Home Depot.

Now, when the JWs come knocking I can tell them I'm borderline homosexual as I love power tools. I wonder if they'll skedaddle off my porch?

By the same token, being a man, I must be borderline homosexual as I love kitchen gear, and like to spend hours going over the latest kitchen gadgets anywhere I find them. Also, used to have a girlfriend that loved persusing tools in the stores as much as I did. We both were "homosexuals" and we didn't know it.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

How sad that a woman in an organization that devalues and marginalizes women would be criticized for simply for speculating what she might do if she had even a smidgen of respect or power, I mean, how dare she?

In our house I am the one who has all the tools, in fact I have asked Santa to bring me a new jigsaw and drill for Christmas, as I have worn out the ones I have. Amazingly, my husband is not threatened in any way, lol.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

And what is the fixation of the GB, and most JWs, on sex? And especially on homosexuality? I mean, a woman expresses the desire to be a dude so she would have the power to correct something and what does Sammy do? He ignores the "something" that needs correction and accuses the woman of being homosexual. Classic "ad hominem" fallacy.

He's not just an idiot, he's a dirty-minded pervert.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Wonderment said: By the same token, being a man, I must be borderline homosexual as I love kitchen gear, and like to spend hours going over the latest kitchen gadgets anywhere I find them. Also, used to have a girlfriend that loved persusing tools in the stores as much as I did. We both were "homosexuals" and we didn't know it.

I do love the kitchen gadgets as well. If you and I both love the tool sets that are traditionally associated with both genders, does that make us bisexual?

• steve2
    steve2
    Can anyone verify when and where this audio-recording was made?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit