Samuel Herd: a woman saying "if she were a man....." is borderline being a homosexual

by Khaleesi 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

Not sure if this was posted before... but apparently for the WT a woman's smaller cranium than a man's shows she was designed to be in submission to the man!! Unbelievable he dared to say such things!

https://youtu.be/Wqzc2M8_MBA

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

Did you also notice that IF (lol) the woman is 'sharper of mind' than her husband, she should still show submissiveness by not letting on she's smarter. Maybe his wife has let him know a few too many times and this is his passive aggressive way of telling her to stop 😅

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

I told some of the guys at work about Herd's reasoning and they all just laughed.

This is great material for the shop/office to add some humor for the day.

as someone who posts here often says,"You can't make this stuff up!!" LoL

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hmmm...

If Samuel Herd said, "...if I only had a brain," would that mean he was a borderline genius or a borderline scarecrow?

It is so difficult to fully discern the deeper things of God.

Fortunately, this is a moot point, because no one has ever witnessed Samuel Herd wish for such a thing.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Herd has a thing for lesbians.

I attended one of the "Elder Schools" in the '90s and Sammy the Bigot was the GB instructor. During one session he spent about 30 minutes ranting on about lesbians, how they were somehow worse than other "sinners."

It had nothing to do with the subject matter on the program. It was beyond awkward.

He's obsessed with lesbians.

• sparky1
    sparky1

One of the guys at work always says: "Lesbians are great. They like what I like. Women!"

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Not that there's anything wrong with it."

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Yes, it was posted before in November. I used the video to show my new sister-in-law just how bizarre the reasoning of JW's actually is. She was astounded. She had heard my brother and I talk about things, but was somewhat skeptical-which is a good thing. My mother is constantly trying to convert her.When she was the video, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. She also got angry-also a good thing.

After listening, we talked about it. I couldn't believe that 'sisters' listening to that clap-trap didn't get up en mass and walk out!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

sparky: "Not that there's anything wrong with it."

Um, his obsession is different than the kind you have in mind, but I'm pretty sure you know this.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I misquoted Jerry Seinfeld and his friends from the episode of Seinfeld: THE OUTING. The original 'running gag' was: "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit