Your Personal Pet Project

by Phantom Stranger 22 Replies latest jw friends

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

LOL!

Well, I just retired in May, so naturally I'm loafing by:

1. Writing a book --- 9 chapters completed so far.

2. Corresponding with a black graduate student on racial prejudice and it's causes and effects. She's about to present some of it to a few of the faculty in UCLA.

3. Buying a house. We just put earnest money on it and found financing only 2 days ago.

4. Starting a business with my son on eBay. We made 666 feedback in July (Grin) and should make 1200 within a week.

5. Am collecting almost $5,000 worth of yellowjackets and hornets to fill a contract.

6. And giving a local judge a conniption fit, just for the pure hell of it. Hehehehe!!!

That's the trouble with retirement. There's nothing to do.

LoneWolf

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I don't think I have a pet project.

and what exactly do you call running the diet pop club, dr?!?!

my pet project du jour is learning latin. i give it three weeks before i move on to something new...short attention span, i guess other than that, i'm always reading about 50 books at once and maintaining my sketchbooks. i'm also trying to get through the bible - this time, NOT the NWT

• Panda
    Panda

HMMMMMM .... I do have pets. 2 aquariums, one indoor cat, several million barn cats and feral cats who come to eat my dogs food, one llama, 3 great pyrenees, an escaped boa living under my neighbors house, I think that's it for now.

Other Pet projects:

Paying off bills

My husband

Junior Girl Scout troop 405

Organizing all of my projects

Stocking the icebox w/ beer for my friends

Library board (don't get excited it's just local)

Searching for a cure for my Chronic Urticaria (and not finding one ---Panda scratches)

Doing research on the China Marines.

Practicing Chinese so when I get well I can hi-tail it back to Shanghai.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit