Are You A Non-Practicing Jehovah's Witness?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

A non-practicing JW is still a JW to the organization. They are either referred to as "irregular" in the interim or "inactive" after not reporting time for 6 months......It's nice to see so many "practicing" not to be JW's.

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength

No malice intended... But what's the point of being a non-practicing JW in the first place. Aren't you just going to be destroyed anyways?

• Scully
    Scully

I have been known to say "I used to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, but then I raised my standards."

Love, Scully

• myself
    myself
    I have been known to say "I used to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, but then I raised my standards."

LOL, well said Scully.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I was a never practicing witness from the start.

• minimus
    minimus

ignorance, to say that at the present time, you're a non-practicing JW, means that you are in a state of "non-believer" class. and yes, to the Witnesses, that means "destruction".......but that's ok. The "worldly" people don't know that.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Not IVisit Smiley Central!

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I consider myself an EX-JW to anyone that asks, whether it be JW's or normal people.

• minimus
    minimus

Can an ex-jw still be viewed as an (inactive) JW?

• freedom96
    freedom96

If the subject ever comes up, I tell people I grew up as a witness. But when identifying myself as a certain religion or anything, I would never say, ex witness, or non- practicing witness. I simply prefer just not to have it brought up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit