Multiple Police Officers On Duty for Jan. 6th Protest Commit "Suicide"

by Sea Breeze 34 Replies latest social current

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Rocketman,

To a lot of people, the whole event had the look and feel of something that was carefully managed. We all saw the Capitol Police leading protestors into the Capitol. Most footage has been removed from YouTube, like the one where that cop was leading Buffalo Man up the stairs into the Senate chamber. We all saw that with our own eyes....remember? But, this one still remains:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj6U5JNOlS8&ab_channel=Spoudazo.US

The hatred of the Deep State for Trump is well documented, some foreign analysts say because he is an outsider. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to set a trap in this event with paid agitators working up the crowd. It would control all the central players, but if other officers showed up not knowing the script, they could be dealt with later. And if some Capitol police balk at the script, they can be dealt with as well. This isn't their first rodeo.

I used to be more trusting, until I saw what kind of manipulation is possible by the Wt. It's mind-boggling. I have also seen what power does to people like my older brothers who were/are elders.

4 suicides of Capitol police involved on Jan. 6th?

C'mon man!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

RM,

Is there a reason you constantly resort to insulting language?

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

RM,

Were you there to experience what those cops went through?

DD

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

No of course not DD but it certainly was traumatic of an experience to be sure, cops died and a private citizen.

The suicides of these police officers (4) who were there tells something in itself.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I am amazed how so many people find absolutely nothing strange or wrong about Democrats blocking official and legal Observers from polling facilities, and I’m really more amazed that nothing has been done about it.

Then again, I’m no longer shocked by the stupidity of Politicians, except for the Biden Administration. I’ve never seen anything so corrupt and stupid in my life.

DD

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Appears that Trump won a landslide victory

We all know the election was stolen from Trump

Biden even slipped and told all Americans they put together the most extensive voter fraud in History.

Here is the video-----Before they find out and remove it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    We all know the election was stolen from Trump

And more importantly, stolen from the citizens of the USA.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Election definitely stole something . . .

Any connection to reality by millions of people. Amazing!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I believe Republicans and Democrats all wanted Trump out because they hate Populism and they owe China a great debt of gratitude for their jobs.

DD

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Regardless of the election, there have been plenty of riots last summer. Few were widely publicized and nowhere has there been a major uptick in suicide. A few people roaming around the halls of Congress sets them off?

There were some minor scuffles, there was no violence done to the police (the case widely publicized was proven to be false), unlike Antifa and BLM protests where they literally attempted to murder police by setting fire to police stations while locking them in the building.

Or maybe it has something to do with an investigation that seems to not be producing the answers they were looking for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit