Happy New Year

by HappyDad 10 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Wishing all of you a happy and prosperous New Year. My wish is for everyone to find happiness. For those of you who are still having to keep up appearances (PIMO's) because of family who are still in, my wish for you is anything that will open the eyes of your family members and finally be set free.

Tonight here in Minnesota, HappyDad will be celebrating with a Bloody Mary, right here at home in my sweats. If this old man can stay awake that long.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

HNY Dad.

That's another thing the Jobots took from me. The New year thing.

• DesirousOfChange
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Yes, happy New Year!

Mad dash to the grocery store for milk and cat food and then we're in for the evening.

We'll beat on the pots and pans at midnight and listen for shotgun shots and maybe fireworks that were smuggled into the state.

My husband's family then calls each other to wish each other happy new year. Crazy in my book. Let the old farts sleep!

Then off to bed. Dreaming of sugar plums . . . oh wait, wrong holiday. Dreaming of a better year in 2022.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Happy New Year to everybody on this JWD forum (even lurkers) whether they are In, Out, half & half, on the fence or whatever.

Regards to all PIMOs, PIMIs, PIMQs or whatever other designation anybody can come up with regarding a person’s relationship to the JW religion. Peace to all. ☮️ 😊

• jhine
    jhine

Happy New Year everyone. Let's hope that it's better than 2021 .

Jan

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Happy New Year to all. May you be happy & well.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

happy new year each

from us

No description available.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Happy New Year everybody and have a prosperous & healthy one at that.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Happy New Year Everyone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit