My funniest stand up JW Jokes so far

by usualusername1 14 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

In the last couple of months, I have been practising my stand up. So far these are my best jokes:

Not celebrating birthdays and Christmas has saved me so much money. I now spend them on my favourite hobiies, my car, counselling and crack cocaine.

Going to my first Birthday Party as an adult was rather embarrassing. I had to download the lyrics to the song Happy Birthday.

I lost my virginity on my wedding night at the age of 30. When I figured out which bits went where the next night my wife lost hers too.

Paul

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I like that last one. Ba-da-bing!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Thanks. The best of your jokes:

Going to my first Birthday Party as an adult was rather embarrassing. I had to download the lyrics to the song Happy Birthday.

Very funny.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Last one is good!

• dothemath
    dothemath

I think even hard-core jws would find those hilarious!

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

A childhood of learning how to spew out absolute nonsense to strangers

has led to me to a highly successful political career, you'd be surprised to

learn how many now in office used to be Witnesses!

• A Ha
    A Ha

usualusename1, those were all very good jokes.

A childhood of learning how to spew out absolute nonsense to strangers
    has led to me to a highly successful political career

I think this should be the punchline, not the lead-in

• steve2
    steve2

As a loyal JW, I belong to the happiest religious group in the world. Every morning as I line up with my fellow believers to receive our medication and counselling on the inappropriateness of suicidal thinking, I remind myself how happy we all are.

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Thanks for your feedback...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" I passed a Jehovah's Witness Assembly Hall the other day, and thought to myself " so that's where they construct all those dumbasses !"."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit