My father passed away....

by Alana 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Prudence
    Prudence

((((Alana))))

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I lost mine in 94.Take care of yourself.

Love, Pru

• bebu
    bebu

((((Alana))))

Condolences on your father's passing. That was a heartening note about the funeral, though. I'm so glad that you could find comfort at that time.

bebu

• Navigator
    Navigator

Sorry to hear about your loss. Don't be concerned about your Dad. You can be certain that he survived the experience. He will always be with you because of your special relationship.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

sorry to hear Alana, please do keep watching here.

• Alana
    Alana

Thank you all very much for your kind responses. It really means alot to me.

Someone wondered if I read the posts here daily, and yes, I do. I know that you all are a compassionate (and quite entertaining at times!) bunch. Even though I'm a quiet one here, there have been other times when posted items have been very helpful to me, and sometimes even to know that there are others out there who have felt as I have or gone through similar experiences....it really does help people. I am so thankful to all your condolences and, in general, for just being here each day!

Thank you very much, my cyber-friends!

• Jesika
    Jesika

((((((((((((Alana))))))))))))

Sorry for your loss..........

Jes

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Sorry for your loss Alana,,,,,,,,,hugs Dede

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

So sorry Alana. I offer my sympathy.