Aussie Joke

by kelpie 3 Replies latest social humour

• kelpie
    kelpie

An Australian guy goes into a bar in the Greek Islands. Jill the Australian barmaid takes his order and notices his Australian accent. Over the course of the night they talk quite a bit. At the end of the night he asks her if she wants to have sex with him. Although she is attracted to him she says no. He then offers to pay her $200 for the deed. Jill is traveling round the world and because she is short of funds she agrees.

The next night the guy turns up again and after showing her plenty of attention throughout the night he asks if she will sleep with him again for $200. She figures in for a penny in for a pound - and it was fantastic the night before - so she agrees. This goes on for 5 nights. On the sixth night the guy comes into the bar. But this night he orders a beer and just goes and sits in the corner. Jill is disappointed and thinks that maybe she should pay
    him more attention!. She goes over an d sits next to him.

She asks him where he is from and he tells her Melbourne. "So am I" she says. "What suburb in Melbourne?" "Glen Iris" he says. "That's amazing" she says, "so am I - what street?" "Cameo Street" he says. "This is unbelievable" she says, "what number ?" he says "number 20" and she is astonished. "You are not going to believe this" she says, "I'm from number 22 and my parents still live there!" "I know" he says "your father gave me $1000 to give to you." He who drinks Australian, thinks Australian

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO!!!

and hey (((((Kelpie)))))) long time no see, how are you doing?

hugs,

j2bf

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hiya Joy

Im glad someone liked my joke..... One reply.. that must be the worst reply history ever.....

Im doing great. extremely busy. I have been studying for the past few weeks to become a driving instructor, brought a new car etc for the new job.

Life is finally settling down to normal after the past few months.

Love Kim

• Mac
    Mac

((((((((((((((Kelpster)))))))))))))))))))))))

mac( and I like it too!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit