Just wanted to say "Hi" to all and "Thank You"

by codeblue 46 Replies latest jw friends

• dmouse
    dmouse

Hi and welcome Codeblue!

After all your shocks I hope you get some peace here, there's some really great folks to guide and help you.

(and I think Scully's especially great )

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Welcome to JWD, Mr. & Mrs. Codeblue! Glad to have yall here and a BIG for your post....hope to see more of yall in the future....Since yall've been "scopin'" us out for a while, you don't need to be told what a terrific buncha peeps we've got here....

Cheers!

Frannie B

• Emma
    Emma

Welcome! This board has been validating. I left the org after being raised in it. After eight years away, I found this forum and everything fell into place. Glad you found it, too.

Emma

• codeblue
    codeblue

I want to respond to each and every one of you that have welcomed me.........."Thank you again!" I never got such loving welcomes before in my life......(note to self...these are very kind people here)....

Your responses really have touched my heart.....deeply.. THANK YOU ALL....and I want each and everyone of you to know that I am here for you as well.

I have gone thru many things in my life....Yeah...I am only 46 but I have been thru: a teenage girl of 14 seeing her Mother die of cancer, watching the only parent left turning alcoholic. A first marriage lasting 20 years, with a husband that cheated repeatedly even with my best friend in the Truth (sigh when I lived in that great state of Texas) all the while raising a step son from his first marriage---and my first husband was a BROTHER.............but I married only in the LORD..........(doing what I was suppose to do)....So if any need a listening ear or advise if you are going thru these problems........I am totally here for you......p.m. me or whatever. Also, to you lovelorn. I have an amazing story of how love can be met....despite divorce and living in a remote place....(my co-workers were equally amazed).

And yes....I live in the Pacific Northwest in the USA....sorry...I am a newbie and am a little skittish.....I haven't lived here all my life...just since January. I have lived all over the United States...That's another story in itself.

Jst2laws --- I am ready and looking forward to that kindly drink you have mastered...and to you meeting my new hubby of 3 years. I am sorry you couldn't have visited me in my home when your lovely wife joy2bfree came by..I wanted to show you the same wonderful hospitality you have shown me during my time of need. (although she wasn't here long enough for a meal or a "specialty drink"). Thank you joy2bfree for all the "chats" we have had....

Scully: where would we be right now without your suggestions to look at this site?....Thanks for listening to me even though you only new Mr. Codeblue..(although I feel like we are "sisters"...)

Codeblue (my apoligies....Mr. Codeblue was playing with the font color and couldn't find blue....red showed up and he can't figure out how to erase it...........lol...)

• sens
    sens

Codeblue...Im not sure if I said Hi & Welcome or not...

And Im too lazy to look but Hi & Welcome again xxx

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

So hello to Mr Codeblue

Lets not call this your first post. Sign up as MrCodeblue (are whatever) and join in.

Jst2laws

• bebu
    bebu

It's great to see you here, Codeblue (errr, does that have a special meaning, like "Code Adam" does? I'm not familiar with it ) I'm glad to hear that you know several people here already! How wonderful for you! Would that more and more could say that.

WELCOME!

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit