demon possessed things

by free will 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Right you are Ravyn. I mean after all how normal is it to come up with all these stories of paranormal apparences of your smurf doll getting up and walking out of a kingdom hall? And then for 6 million other minds to believe it?

Jehovah's Witnesses are the perfect example of group hysteria I've ever seen. And gullible? Chile, you ain't seen gullible yet, 'til you done seen the Witnessess in action. Anyone who believes half of what dey believe go on in dem garage sales is serious fucked up, you know what I'm sayin'?

De whole organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is demon possessed, you axe me.

Francois

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I seem to recall when I was very young my mother complaining about a pillow she got at a garage sale... she said that everyone who used it got nightmares.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    she said that everyone who used it got nightmares

Cool! Where can I buy that pillow? I love nightmares!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Cool! Where can I buy that pillow? I love nightmares!

Just go the Port Arthur Texas municipal junk yard and dig down through approximately twenty five years worth of trash and you should be able to find it!

You could also go to all of the garage sales in your area and pick up all the pillows you can find... at least one of them is bound to be demon possessed!

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

In the late 70's, there was a lot going around about "backward masking" on certain group's rock albums. Of course, just about every album I owned was now considered "demonized" and they all wound up in the dumpster. My mother made me throw them in, which was supposed to be some kind of spiritual cleansing for me. All I remember is looking at all my albums in the dumpster the next day and feeling sad. Of course, I have all of them on CD now!

• shera
    shera

Must be boring as a spirit to be locked up in a trinket.

rem

I was just thinking the same thing the other day,why would a demon want to be in clothes,or an old table....comeone now if you had Gods spirit in your home,the demon would flee. All they have to do is say Jehovah out loud and the demon will scoot to the neigbours table.

• amac
    amac

Why would you buy a pillow at a garage sale anyway? Especially one you sleep on? Not to rag on your moms there Elsewhere, but found that kind of gross.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm wondering if demons need to inhabit a physical object... as opposed to being free to move about in empty space.

Hmmmm, I wonder if they are restricted to solids, or if they can also inhabit liquids or gases... I think we can rule out gases, otherwise they would not need to be in objects and could move around anywhere they wanted. I seem to recall that the ghosts in Ghost Busters liked the slimy goo stuff, so they obviously can reside in liquids.

Ya know, if they can't move around in empty space, then how do they get to and from "heaven" or is "heaven" a place that invisibly overlaps the earth and the demons never have left the earth.... oh wait a minute, Revelations talks about the demons being cast down to earth... so heaven is not around earth... I wonder how they got down to earth then. Maybe they rode on meteors. That's it! Meteors are vessels that demons use to get to earth! They just wait around for one to float by them and then hop on board!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Not to rag on your moms there Elsewhere, but found that kind of gross.

Great... what are you going to complain about next? Buying underwear or a toothbrush at a garage sale?

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Buying underwear or a toothbrush at a garage sale?

EEEW! remind me never to borrow a spare ANYTHING from dr's house! :P ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit