I NEED HOCKEY!!! <a small vent>

by arrowstar 43 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Go ahead and laugh all you want, but I say Toronto will make it at least to the final four!!!! It's been a while since we've done that!

If we get beyond that, I'll host a bash!

Ontario District Overbeer

• Aztec
    Aztec

LOL Walter!

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Hmmmm! I don't notice any New Jersey fans posting on this thread! Could it be because there aren't any? hehehe!

Walter

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey folks, especially Maple Leafs fans: Dougie Gilmour calls it quits @ 40 years of age.

He's played for the Leafs a couple of times during his hockey career, and he was well loved and received.

He's calling it quits, as his former knee injury is just not cooperating.

All the best Doug!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Sorry to hear about that Ray! You know I love the Leafs, not as much as the Wings of course, but I always root for them when they aren't playing against us. The only teams I really don't like are the Devils, the Ducks and, of course, the Av's!

*bounces up and down chanting HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY!*

~Aztec

• Scully
    Scully

Patience, my friends, patience!!

Hockey season is nigh!! The sweet sounds of metal against ice and the thwack of hockey sticks on pucks will soon resound once again! The bone crushing body checks into the boards..... to my ears!!

Love, Scully (keeping her stick on the ice!)

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Hmmmm, I don't like the Sens either. And I hate Alfredson. Not for any good reason, I just do.

Walter

• Scully
    Scully

Walter, you're my kind of guy. I hate the Sens too. For no special reason, but just because I can.

Love, Scully

• heathen
    heathen

Wow , to ride the float with the great mikey mo would definately be a hilite to anyones hockey experience . The wings will go nowhere as federov is now a duck so if I were you I would focus all my hate on the ducks . lol

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I like Ducks, with a nice orange glaze, and stuffed with wild rice.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit