• arrowstar
    arrowstar

SEEEEEEEE!!!!

It's not just me. <wiping up the water sprayed on the monitor>

((Walter))

Lisa of the wheezin' class

• heathen
    heathen

I know the feeling , hockey ,hockey ,hockey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually touched the cup when it was in dallas . Go mike modano , go dallas go !!!!! waaahhhhooooooooooooooo

• Aztec
    Aztec

I really do feel bad for the Maple Laughs! I do! LMFAO! Sorry I got the giggles tonight!

LOL

~Az

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((heathen))

I do have touched the Cup!! Kissed it actually. Damn that thing shines like a diamond.

Lisa

GO STARS!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Go Maple Laughs go! Sorry Ray! Don't hate me hon! LOL! Or Walter.......

~Aztec

• heathen
    heathen

That was a he -double hockey sticks of a cool parade down mainstreet dallas that year . I can't wait to do it again . I think we can do it without hatcher . I just hate the red wings for picking him up even more now than before .

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

heathen -

When we win the CUP, with any luck...I'll be working the parade. You know, those people who volunteer? I have a friend who works for the City of Dallas and the State Fair of Texas. They put on the parades.

Can you imagine? Me ...and the Modano float...?

hold on...I'm gettin' dizzy just thinkin' 'bout it...

Lisa

• Aztec
    Aztec

No worries Heathen....we hate ya back! *Grin*

~Aztec

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

no you don't...you don't hate us...

you hate the DUCKS!!

Everyone hates the DUCKS!!

Aztec...on Sept 27 the STARS/WINGS pre-season game ...we should call each other!!

I love the fact that the last pre-season game is usually with the Wings and near my birthday. I'm in hockey heaven that day. I know the Wings as well as I know the Stars.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit