"Thou Shalt Conform"

by forgetmenot 17 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Elsewhere--- LOL

If that does not work, then drive her away by masturbating very loudly as often as possible. Hell... even get yourself the loudest vibrator you can find to help with the effect.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Get her drunk and sleep with her. Works on most Christians.

CZAR

• COMF
    COMF

how do I get her to shut up? Or just leave me alone on the religious issue?

Have you considered either, "Shut up" or "Just leave me alone on this religious issue"?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    So I told her if she ever said Jesus in front of me again that I would shoot her dead.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Stacy...(gasps for breath)

Frannie B

• Dawn
    Dawn

forgetmenot - I feel your pain! I am a born again Christian and I share my faith when it's appropriate - but I see too many that are pushy - they insist that you do what THEY think you have to do to get saved.

My advice - reminder her that she is NOT your "holy spirit" - she shared the gospel with you and that's good - but it is not her place to force it on you - even Jesus did not force his teaching on people. He told them the truth - then let them make their decision.

We humans can be pretty darn pushy when we think we're right - whether it's politics, religion, or raising children.

Edited to ad.....Rodbar - that is HILLARIOUS!! I love it.

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

Thank you all very much! You've not only given me some great ideas but also let me see how now all "born again" people are the same. Thank you for not taking offence and helping me out.

Mucho Love, forgetmenot

• Special K
    Special K

I agree with Jelly

Have you talked to your room mate directly and told her how all this makes you feel?

Special k

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

LOL Jelly! Right on!

how do I get her to shut up?

My advice is duct tape. Or if you're more good natured then myself ear-plugs or a good set of headphones may be in order.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit