The Bible speaks of the "Unforgivable Sin" ? What is it ?

by smiddy3 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is it murder?

• Konagirl
    Konagirl

“Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.” Matt 12:31,32

“Truly I tell you, the sons of men will be forgiven all sins and blasphemies, as many as they utter. 29But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of eternal sin.”

Jesus made this statement because they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.” Mark 3:28-30

Don’t we see this committed by the organization every time they disfellowship an anointed one, who speaks truth from their heart? Ray Franz is an example.

• jhine
    jhine

I have been meaning to ask , what happened to Smiddy2 ? Did the prototype not work ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

For one reason or another I was logged out and couldnt log back in so had to start again as smiddy 3.

I have actually been smiddy, smiddy 2 and now smiddy 3 .

I have actually been a member for 12 years or more

smiddy 3

• jhine
    jhine

Well I've been on here 8 yrs and you were obviously an old timer then 😂 .

I don't remember Smiddy2 but my memory isn't what it was 🙄 .

Jan

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

There is no such thing as " Sin" as it is defined in the Bible, so who gives a s**t what their unforgivable sin is in reality ? it won't affect your eternal future.

Having said that, I have never seen a satisfactory explanation of what exactly was in the Bible Writer's mind when he put this drivel down. Every attempt at exegesis on this strikes me as mere personal opinion on the part of the Exegete, who has no real reason for said opinion.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The UNFORGIVABLE SIN is asking what the unforgivable sin is.

Instant guilt-trip!

Fear

Uncertainty

Doubt

The three pillars of religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit