What To Be For Halloween?

by Valis 37 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Xena you should get this one for your daughter...

I just think it's the coolest!!

I think this year I want to be a witch. I know I know, it's so overdone, but I am new at this and can honestly say I have never been a witch...well at least never been dressed like one!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've got a suit and a book bag... maybe I'll go as an elder on a shepherding call.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I will be 36. Yep, that is right my birthday is on halloween....(probably explains my evil apostate tendencies)

I teach chemistry at a small liberal arts college and last year I went to a little halloween party dressed as a Razorback...

(I got my degree at the University of Arkansas) Go Hogs!!!!!!! I have not decided what I will dress up as this year....

Jeff S.

• Special K
    Special K

About 5 years ago one of my kids went as a terrorist.. (Can't use that costume anymore.. too upsetting for people now) after 9/11

Spiderman was always a biggy here.

Vampires

Darth Vader

Superman

I bet you'll see some Daredevil costumes. I liked that movie.

I guess I better start asking my kids what they think they might want to be.. so I can get all the stuff.

special K

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Two years ago I went as a the Sweet Tooth Fairy, and my boyfriend had his Nepali costume on. It was my first time dressing up, and we went to a gay club that had a haunted house. We had a great time, and my boyfriend even got his ass pinched a few times...

Last year we didn't do anything because we had just moved to Rhode Island and didn't know many people yet; and unfortunately, even though we had candy to give out, only about 3 kids came to our door because our front door is kind of hidden. Hopefully we'll have better luck this year. I'm not sure what I want to be yet though--I'm feeling a little like Joanna though in that I've never been a witch...well, maybe I have. I'm also interested in being a mermaid, but I'd sort of like to come up with something more creative. Hmmm, I guess I need some inspiration....

Becky

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    lol, stacy, you should lead around a puppy that you've painted an american flag on

If I did that in my parents neighborhood everyone would love it. If I did that by my campus I'm afraid the puppy would be killed.

I'm not even sure a costume like this would go over on campus

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Ummm Tinky if you're wearing that and if you plan on going door to door while wearing it I need to send you my address.

oh it's all about the trick or treating, baby! but if i pay you a visit, will i get a treat, or play a trick?

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Mulan, lots of Indian women in the US wear their hair short, so you'd just have to dye it black. And use dye that rinses out - I know there is such a thing.

GentlyFeral

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I want to go out as a Jehovah's Witness, but where can I get the latest copies of the Watchtower and Awake magazines ???

run

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    but if i pay you a visit, will i get a treat, or play a trick

I think it would depend on exactly how much you drank before showing up

San Francisco has quite the parties for Halloween. The Exotic Erotic Ball is a must see at least once in your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit