What To Be For Halloween?

by Valis 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I'm starting early this year cuz I want to have a rockin Halloween. I''ve been the devil, the grim sweeper, Medusa, an alien,...I was thinking this year maybe one of those warriors from Lord of The Rings...AND what are you going to be this Halloween, or do you even celebrate the spooky day?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• avishai
    avishai

I'm going as the scariest thing I can think of. Like maybe an elder or a pioneer.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I was a "gangsta" one year. Doubt I'll do anything this year though.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I still never have dressed up for Halloween.

Been trick or treating with the kids, and that is about it. Who knows, maybe one day I will dress up. Doubt it though.

This is one holiday that simply does nothing for me.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I wanted to be Mulan, but even on ebay the costume is too expensive, and I can't find one in my size that includes the wig.

So, I think I am going to be a Punjabi woman. I bid on a great costume for that, but it's actually a real outfit. I will need a black wig though. Short blonde hair just won't look right. This is for Joy and Steve's party at their International Freedom Fest.

• alfie
    alfie

Hi there all,

Man, I love halloween. Our grandkids have a hoot and LOVE the candy. Last year I dressed in a long black coat, black pants, black boots, a large black stetson, and a great, long, black beard, and I just stood motionless in the front yard of our daughter's house and as the kids came up the drive, I'd moan and growl and ask them what they wanted at my house. Well, if I'd had a video recorder running, I could have entered the results in the AFHV show. The shrieks and screams were fantastic, but when the kids settled down, the laughs and giggles were priceless. I think I had more fun than the kids. This year I'm planning on something a little different that will hopefully be as much fun. I'm getting so excited.

CIAO4NIAO!!!

alfie

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i was ALL decked out as a vampire last year, and it was SO much fun i'm tempted to do it again! :) but i'm thinking of going as a pirate, too....or maybe a little demon...i can't decide! i'm so stoked for it though!!

• heathen
    heathen

I just can't wait to see all the bin laden and taliban costumes or sadam houssien , I am willing to bet it will be a truly tasteless event . Valis ,that was a pretty good costume you wore last week . lol

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* heathen...shut your mouth! *LOL* That's the thanks I get for fried trout?...So, heathen, you still going as an a$$ burgler this year? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

Double post..one thing though since I have this post up...I wished more kids would trick or treat in my neighborhood...I guess its just my area and not a lot of kids live around, but its too bad cuz I like scarin the hell out of the kiddies...and giving the candy.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit