Another flip flop

by blownaway 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• new boy
    new boy

Actually of course it is the parents fault if their kids get DFed because they were the ones who pressured their kids to get baptized in the first place. If they never got baptized they couldn't be DFed......right?

• freddo
    freddo

Yet according to the Beat ... err ... Shepherd the Flock book then an appointed man ALWAYS has his privileges "reviewed" when junior gets judicially reproved let alone DF'd.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread. Great comments smiddy and wakeme!

• venus
    venus

Primary factor is parental care:

"According to American SPCC, children who grow up in households with loving, supportive parents have a much better chance at becoming healthy, successful adults."

• blownaway
    blownaway

venus, this is one of my big pet piss me offs. I can remember my Grandparents telling me and my new wife that we needed to not look to get ahead in this old world. We had no help in getting us on track to make our lives. JWs are fools. I grew up in the cult and I questioned it from an early age. It was not till 1995 when they changed the meaning of generation tried to piss in our ear and tell us it was raining by saying they "clarified it" LIES. I have the 1984 Watchtower BV Why the Generation of 1914 will not pass away, bla bla bla. I have the 68 that says why are you looking forward to 1975. I told my mother who was still in the cult that in 1995 they were taking a chapter out of the While E. Coyote with a back against the wall and throwing up an Acme black hole to escape. The cult "JWs" did exactly what they condemned other religions of doing. They have no honor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit