Demon dog

by lastmanstanding 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Yeah, the penis thing is real. That’s why the WT changed the cover. Also, it’s hard to get good pics of this stuff.

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Demon Dog"...

...sounds like a teenybopper death-metal-wannabe garage band.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Maybe it's scooby do, but whatever "it" is it's the strangest looking fire I've ever seen even taking into account bad art.

And yeah the Schlong book was real I have the book, it's a schlong all right.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

The woman in the green top-stretch the pic. There's a face in her left knee. If you stretch the pic, there are a few odd things. Just strange and not necessary. Why do this?

• geevee
    geevee

Where is the picture posted? I choose not to have access to any of their shit, would someone please post a pic, and the one of the song book? Please

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

After scrutinizing the picture more, I see that the artist didn't finish certain areas. Like between his hand and leg (purple sleeve guy) and where the marshmallow hand is.

Why is the mother's hand so white? Why is her vest showing a strong light effect that is making a shadow past her boobs? It's because she has her Ipad with her! Yes, she is looking at the songs on her Ipad which will also allow the family not to miss a single meeting while they are vacationing.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I saw the dog's head immediately! I've seen lots of claims of supposed subliminal things that were just not there, but this is obvious immediately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit