Need proof please!

by fairy 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• fairy
    fairy

i made a previous post about me opening my big mouth...............i posted a message on another site making comments that some of you here made in trying to help me say something back to him..

below is a copy of his answer to me. The bold type is the other guy and the normal print is mine............................................

first of all

i just want to go back to something you said in the 1st part of this message about the abuse victims....you said..."The elders in the congreation said that this is all a lie."

Well, do you mean every last case? There are thousands and we haven't really heard the last one yet because there are more coming.

When the matter of the documentary on tv was brought to the attention of the elders at a book study, they said that it was all a lie.

also, there is a site that i think you should go to and just have a look around, it gives you something to think about and different people offer good and reasonable explanations on points like this one and many others...rational explanations.

If you are a true witness then you would be willing to at least "hear" what others have to say....just take a look around there at least

Jehovah’s Witnesses are told to keep away from such sites. They have apostates that post there.

9pm on CBC tonight will air the Sexual abuse documentary!

Again, the elders said that this is all a lie. And anyway, we can’t watch that inasmuch as some of the people on the show have been disfellowshipped and we don’t fellowship with such ones.

Ben.....in answer to your statement.........You mean like a blood transfusion?

Here is one of my answers.... I was thinking of the brothers in Malawi who refused to buy party cards because they were told it would be an act of apostacy against Jehovah. But at the same time brothers in Mexico were bribing government officials for a card saying they had served their military time. Wouldn't the brothers in Mexico then be guilty of the same thing the brothers in Malawi were avoiding?"

Well now we really don’t know that this has happened in Mexico now, do we? That could be more lies as well, couldn’t it? We have to be so careful these last days because the apostates are really persecuting Jehovah’s people. There’s not much we can trust unless it’s in the literature lovingly provided to us by the Faithful Slave.

So that was the end of his message back to me, so if anyone can help i would appreciate any kind of proof about the above so i can answer him back...thanks.........fairy

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

I usually don't cut & paste, but this is relevant it seems to something i said on another thread:

If your asking how to open this person's mind, then I doubt it this person will let it happen. To a JW who is intent and happy living with a closed mind, any evidence will be:

"written by apostates"

"off of the Internet which is run by the Debil."

"lies by the worldly, jehover-hating media"

"evidence that the end is really, really soon and the mighty jehover is weeding out the chaff from the Borg before the Big 'A'."

You could show Freddy Franz having wild sex with the Pope [no offense Catholics, just using an extreme example here for the sake of argument] while making the sign of the devil and wearing a cross, and most JW's will rationalize the picture.

A closed mind is a closed mind, case closed.

Usually there has to be doubts in the JW's mind already formed on their own, then you can work on planting another seed for the final Awake!ning.

IMHO, Wintson.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Paraphrasing the words of Utah Phillips:

"Arguing with a <Witness like this> is like having a conversation with your refrigerator. The light goes on, the light goes off... it's not going to do anything that's not programmed into it."

Or the old saw about arguing with a pig comes to mind (wastes your time, annoys pig).

You're wasting your time, I fear.

• avishai
    avishai

Well, if you want proof, you can access the records in Albany OR, look for a Don Searjent, convicted of Child molesting. He's the one who molested one of the ladies on the CBS news segment, can be seen on www.dirtclod.com. He admitted to molesting over 50 kids. My bros molester, Chris Mckenzie, was arrested for child molesting years later, in Alaska, that can also be found. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/46670/1.ashx, http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/38320/1.ashx. You can also have him pm me, anyone who is calling all of this false is calling me & my bro a liar. I'll tell him any damn thing he wants to know. Show him those articles. See what he has to say then.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Regarding the Mexico thing, you can get copies of the letters talking about the bribing from:
    http://www.escapethewatchtower.com/Malawi_Mexico.htm

• fairy
    fairy

thankyou all for those links to those letters, i have posted copies so that other person can read them. they were very interesting

• fairy
    fairy

the guy is a real w****r anyway by the sounds of it.

here is the site and the messages are under .....sexual abuse

http://groups.msn.com/JehovahsFaithfulWitnesses/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=239&all_topics=0

• blondie
    blondie

fairy, I find it best to bring up topics that I can prove using the WTS own printed words.

Flipflopping doctrines, such as organ transplants

or

How the blood transfusion has developed so that JWs can take fractions of the 4 components, so that products made out of stored blood, hemoglobin-based products such as Hemopure are now acceptable. That should be verifiable with the Hospital Liaison Committee.

But in the end, if their minds are closed, nothing will open it.

Blondie

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Ask him why the Society never sued the tv stations for slander.

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2
    Well now we really don’t know that this has happened in Mexico now, do we? That could be more lies as well, couldn’t it? We have to be so careful these last days because the apostates are really persecuting Jehovah’s people. There’s not much we can trust unless it’s in the literature lovingly provided to us by the Faithful Slave.

Substitute 'capitalist pigs' for apostates and ' USSR' for faithful slave and it sounds just like Joe Stalin and Nikita Kruschev. Radio Free Europe and the Voice of Americal laid bare and exposed totalitarian mind control as is this board and the internet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit