1 Hour to my sons Judicial Committee

by freeman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Amen Maverick!!!!!!

Too bad your son is still a believer, otherwise I'd tell him to do what I did. Say: "You have no authority over my life, So Kiss my ASS." Then politely walk out

:)

why is he having a judicial meeting? Or am I being too nosey?

• talesin
    talesin
    he would lose virtually all his friends in an instant

They are not his friends, only sad brainwashed people who love 'conditionally'. At first this would be hard on him, but in the long run he will be able to learn how to make 'real' friends.

I went through the same thing at 20, with no parental/family support, the SOBs were really rough on me, no forgiveness, no compassion.

If this happens he will still have you, his Dad. He may be able to heal his depression if out of the Borg, although initially it will be hard.

whatever happens, good luck with it. keep us posted

sending lots of good energy to your family in this time of crisis

talesin

• Brandy
    Brandy

Freeman,

I am sorry that your son is going throufh this.

I went through one of these meetings. This was in the summer of 75. They had me scared sh@@less.

I gave up a wonderful worldly man to keep from getting df'ed. I deeply loved him, yet gave him up

Six months latter I married a MS who molested my daughter.

This broke my heart and hers.

I truely hope that your son will read c of c. If not maybe you can get ahold of old WT mags. & books that prove all there false dates, the scream don't scream issue and other crazy wt things.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

brandy

• freedom96
    freedom96

Best wishes in a difficult time.

• JT
    JT
    There is nothing like having a lawnman, retired grocery clerk and a window washer

aka CHEESE AND CRACKER MEN- smile

• obiwan
    obiwan

What ashames me is that I used to be one of those bastards that would be on the JC sitting in judgement - my heart goes out to him stiiajwexelder, you did what you were told to do. Don't be too hard on yourself. We all make mistakes in life. I'm guilty of shunning as are most here. The only thing I can do, is apologize to that person if the opportunity presents itself. We are all different people now. Freeman, I feel for your son. I'm a strong individual, it nearly broke me when I was df'd. Now I'm even stronger, sometimes that's not a good thing. The one thing that saved me, a family I didn't even know, showed me some love and helped. You can do the same, he'll need it. Good luck.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

My prayers go with your family, freeman.

joy2befree said,

Then I suggest to you to run and get your son his own copy of Crisis of Conscience to help him see the Dark Tower for what it is. Slip a copy to your wife, too!

Ah, but it's possible that CoC will frighten your true-believing son too much.

Might be better to get him a copy of Steve Hassan's Combatting Cult Mind Control, and invite him to read it for contrast w/ the jaydubs - which is why I read it in '95, and which spurred me to leave.

GentlyFeral

• minimus
    minimus

Sorry to hear of this...... Most JC's don't allow a parent there when the "child" is 20 years old.

• kelpie
    kelpie

Do we have an update on this???????

• Elsewhere

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit