Fake News By Jehovah’s Witnesses 🐑

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Much has been said about “fake news”. Regarding the Witnesses, they would always ask, “ did you hear the latest”?

Since the Witnesses claim to have the “Truth”, can you express anything that turned out to be truly “fake news”??

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yah like when god choose them exclusively in 1919, the WTS actually chose themselves but they were maligning charlatans trying to sell literature.

That's good righteous bullshit or Fake News with a underling intent

• charonsdog
    charonsdog

I keep thinking about how the Donald screams "fake news" every time something critical is reported about him, but eats up the fawning, positive stories. Reminds me of the GB/WTB&TS. They herald any news story that paints them in a good light, but if anything is said that is not positive, then we were not to listen to or read it, because it was an attack from Jehovah's enemies.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Trump is an artist with fake news, looking back at his record

• pixel
    pixel

Well, the gospel they preach is ALL fake news, from creation to the book of Revelation. Is all made up and massaged to fix their ideology. So that’s that.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

They admit it themselves that they preach fake news everytime they come up with the excuse of nu-lite admitting their previous lite was fake.

And they have been publishing fake news for well over a hundred years.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"Can you express anything that truly turned out to be fake news?"

How about 1914?

• Half banana
    Half banana

They specialize in "fake". They only have fake news, what have they ever said which has come true or proved to have been inspired by divine insight as you would expect if were as they claimed to be God's mouthpiece?

It would be hard if not impossible to find any pronouncement from the org on religious matters which is truthful. The whole basis of its information system is based on 'spiritual' things, that is unprovable happenings in a non physical realm. Fairy tales for gullible adults.

If what they said was true, the world would have become a paradise by 1914, all later pronouncements are stretching the original fake one.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"Can you express anything that truly turned out to be fake news?"

How about everything they have ever predicted to come to pass which never did ?

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

I experienced fake news regarding myself. During my fade there was this story that I was visiting meetings in another congregation in another town.

The truth? I never did!

Fake news might have helped my case anyway! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit