Your favorite artists?

by berylblue 67 Replies latest jw friends

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Ok , I have to show you a couple more of mine , just to get some feed back, here goes .

and

NwS

• Satanus
    Satanus

Monet, the color super genius. Matti klarwien (santana abraxis). Jonathon bowser.

• Valis
    Valis

Renoir, then Monet, then Dali, then Rodin, then David the sculptor, then Robert Williams of hot rod art fame, then myself of course...eheeh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    MC Escher definitely

Woo hoo!! Stinky gave the only correct answer!!

I love Escher stuff too!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

NWS you need to put them on a website before you can post them here

I have 4 favorites that I have in my home

The first two were painted by a friend Marian Williamson

Summer Dancer 24"x30"

Redscape 30"x24"

The next is a $5.00 garage sale pick-up that both I and my hubby were attracted to. We have had it appraised and have an estimate of $1500 for it

Eddy Cobiness, the artist is a well known Native artist who has paintings on display in some of the government buildings here in Winnipeg

Seashore 24"x18"

The last is very special. A friend at our wedding took one of the photos and unknown to us asked her sister to paint our portrait. We received it as an anniversary gift after a year. I was speechless when I saw it 24"x30"

• Aztec
    Aztec

UGH, Lady Lee, I can't see any of them. Sorry! I wish I could.

~Aztec

I can see them now Lady!

BTW Syrup, Floutest and Blow Dartist....LOL!

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Matt Groening

• Savage_Buda
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Ok, I'm totally going to have to agree with doodle too... Escher is awesome but so is Matt Groening!

• Savage_Buda
    Savage_Buda

Here is one from my grandfather - he studied in the same school as Picasso - the other picture is from his younger days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit