Comments You Will Not Hear at the 9-7-03 WT Study

by blondie 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• minimus
    minimus

Think about all the other things the Watchtower makes people totally believe in------It's not acceptable to save a life thru a blood transfusion but it is proper to bleed to death--------That birthdays are wrong andof pagan origin but the use of wedding bands is acceptable and very pagan. --------That you can stand for the flag salute but must sit for the national anthem------That reading the Bible is very important but reading WT. publications is even more beneficial.........

• blondie
    blondie

By George, he's got it! By George, he's got it!

Blondie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hahahaha - chocolate chip cookie!

This article had me wondering (besides the blatant attempt to align themselves with Truth TM ) if the WTS might be guilting-up JW’s who are living successful double lives. In Christendom’s church studies Truth is always married with Grace, like the article here. No grace at the KH, I see. Paragraph 15 wanders off in a description of Satan’s motives - with no scriptural reference. I found that odd, and made me wonder if WT writers visit JWD.

Apostates

Satan would have us believe that the Faithful and Discreet Slave God is emotionally distant and insensitive to the suffering in our Kingdom Halls on earth.

Apostates Satan also wants people to believe that field service reports spiritual pursuits are a waste of time.

• blondie
    blondie

Very good, jgnat. It is so true, especially about grace undeserved kindness. Either way, JWs still think they have to earn the free gift of life.

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie

I will be out of town for awhile, but I have arranged for Gopher to post the next review on Wednesday.

Blondie

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

You wouldn't lie to us would you Blondie?You are telling the truth about the Society not telling the truth.

Enjoy your vacation,you and your husband relax and feel good about all you are doing for so many with your comments,not only the WT.study ,but many others that you have contributed to this forum.Thanks again.

Blueblades ( btw.I have been able to help one more person get out of the ORG.with the use of your WT.study comments.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit