Ooo...Mmm...Ggg premonitory dream. Can't believe it

by Tempest in a Teacup 12 Replies latest jw friends

• nancy drew
    nancy drew
    I think sometimes dreams can be that way but not for me. Fortunately for Rachael Ray I'm a psychic dud because about two weeks ago I had a dream that she was murdered on a dark stairwell and I saw her lying there. Once i had a dream that some beings were operating on my head and taking out something and I remember feeling the tugging of the extraction. Dreams can be very weird mostly i don't remember them.
  • diana netherton
    diana netherton

I actually had a dream the night before Princess Diana and Dodi died. I was living in the UK at the time. It was a Saturday night, into Sunday morning. I woke up early on Sunday and told me ex-husband at the time that I felt really heavy and sad...that I had a dream that a blonde haired woman and a dark haired man were dead..in a bathtub. It was a horrific scene.

My young son came into the room, so I went downstairs to make him breakfast. I turned the Cartoon Network on for him and a buzzing message came through to to turn to a news station. They had announced the death of Diana and Dodi. My ex-husband gave me that you're probably crazy look.

So I do believe that you can have dreams that turn out to be reality. I've had several since then, although none as huge as the Diana dream.

• Tempest in a Teacup
    Tempest in a Teacup

How strange, all these things! Diana, I wonder how you cope with having this regularly. I wish this doesn't happen to me again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit