thankyou Craig

by little witch 61 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

It had to be done, and I admire your talent, and kind words..

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Good job Craig , it was high time that wild fire was doused .

Peace in JWD is restored , at least fer the moment . ?

NwS

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Peace in JWD is restored

LOL. Not quite. This quiet is just some kind of WWI-like armistices that happen every few evenings. But, with this many firey debaters present, you can bet than another little war will start at any time.

ash

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Way too Go Ona Way too go WHOOOOOT

• onacruse
    onacruse

Not an easy decision. No one wants to quash meaningful discussion, and yes, ashi, you're right; Mars is out.

Craig

• little witch
    little witch

With all due respect, Ash,

being refered to as a bitch does not sit well with the female posters. Get educated, or get over it.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL. You read into comments too much Little Witch. I said nothing about the thread, just that little wars are prone to start any time here on JWD. Have a beer with me, yes? If not, we can share a Chocolatini (my wife's fav).

ash

• little witch
    little witch

ok, Ash, Cheers!

(clink)

There were seriously some assinine posts today, however, that were very offensive

will there be others? Yes..

Thank goodness for good Moderators.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I was wondering what the heck this thread was about and then...OMG! I found out...LOL!

Thank you Ona for being a wonderful person! Thank you Biker for sharing him with us! :-)

~Aztec

"Women are bitches...." Yes and we're squeaky too..LOL! The squeaky wheel does get the grease hon. ;-)

• onacruse
    onacruse

Thanks to you all for being so patient! Contrary to some opinions, Simon, Ang, and the mods don't prowl the board looking for trouble spots...we generally just read the subjects that interest us, like the rest of y'all. As a result, some offensive threads or posts (usually posts) may pass unnoticed.

If there's something that bothers you, please feel free to IM me at MSN [email protected] or Yahoo as "onacruse". It's faster that way, and if I'm online I'll respond immediately.

fwiw, even these distasteful threads offer lessons to be learned, eh?

You are a great bunch of folks!

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit