Hi

by sens 45 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome! After a day or two here I doubt you will feel QUITE as isolated! Enjoy!

Nina

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Hi Sens! Welcome to the board!

Doodle-V

Regular Wine-eer

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Hi Sens!

Winston.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hello Sens..... Glad your joining us>>>> Great group!!!! lotsa Love> ( a few disagreements) always make ups.......Keep posting. I am Granny on board. Let me tell you now> if I say anything to offend you....Please forgive me. Old ladies sometimes say what they think instead of thinking what they say (((((((HUG))))

Grace

• sens
    sens

Thankyou all for the huge welcome

GaryB...Thanks for all the links ...

Does that infer your an Ottawa Fan..

Shotgun..Nah , not really into sport but ty again for the Welcome

Congratulations for escape. I'm curious why you DA'd yourself. Must have been something you ran into that got you going.

Jst2laws, Thank You lol...yer im pleased im out, It was odd because i did a search for mp3's on the net for someone, they wanted kingdom melodies {cringe} and I found a site with all these testimonies of ex jw's and what they had gone thru...that was the beginning of the end for me. Took me a few months after that to read up on the info I had found...It was odd because until that time id never been tempted to research the wts or even look at their poorly designed site lol but ty again for the welcome :)

Welcome and Howdy! I spent some time in a little place called Violet Town in Dec/Jan. Where in Victoria are you? Maverick

Maverick, Im not sure exactly was that anywhere near here? lol... Im in Melbourne. Thanks again for the welcome :)

I met you in chat yesterday I think....we may have discussed donuts

LOL ... Frannie....Yeah I havent Forgotten ...But then who could lol

Thanks again to Everyone for the welcome...

3 Sens 4

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Sens!

• Valis
    Valis

Oi! Welcome sens...don't forget to check out this thread..its a little old, but I think most of the aussies are listed there..Welcome once again!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/25320/1.ashx

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brandy
    Brandy

Welcome Sens!

I'm also a newbe

This is a great place!

brandy

• sens
    sens

Thanks To Anyone I Missed In Reply Post

3 Sens 4

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Sens: welcome to the forum.

I hope you'll remain here with us.

There are others too, on this forum, whom have DA'd themselves and are getting along nicely.

I hope the links provided by our fellow forum members have helped you with regards to the UN fiasco.

Take care, and by all means, stick around. It can be lots of fun!

Best wishes Sen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit