Hi

by sens 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Welcome Sens. I'm a newbie too.

• frenchbabyface
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Glad you made it, sens!! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome sens!!

Nice to have you here.

Lisa

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard sens

Brummie

• Hapgood
    Hapgood

Hello Sens! And Welcome.

As you can see already you've been given some good information on the question that you have asked. This board is such a wealth of information. I'm sure as you read more you will have plenty of other questions.

I understand to well about feeling isolated, but this place helps so much in that we are not alone. There are so many like us. You are indeed lucky to know 2 other XJWs, I know no one from my area.

Hapgood

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

sens!

KateVisit Smiley Central!

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome and Howdy! I spent some time in a little place called Violet Town in Dec/Jan. Where in Victoria are you? Maverick...of the roaming class!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Hi Sens!

Welcome to the board!

Hey Hapgood-where did you get that adorable picture? (I have a Beagle too)

I am not hijacking this thread I swear--look away! nothing to see down here, stop reading right now please. I mean it, do your duty and welcom Sens, stop being so nosey when this is just for Hapgood and fellow beagle lovers, if you don't love beagles you are a bad person, and you should not be reading this either!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello and welcome from a fellow Victorian!! There's a few of us from Melbourne and surrounds, so if you want to get in touch with us, either send me a Private Message (via this forum) or if you haven't worked out how to do that yet, send me an email: [email protected]

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit