Novel: Father's Touch (By Donald D'Haene)

by RAYZORBLADE 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hi Razorblade, I've been away from the forum for a while so I didn't see these latest posts and your review/comments. Much appreciated..

Yes, I purposefully didn't get too graphic because I hardly think it's the point. Readers imagination can certainly go there more than I need to! Thanks for pointing that out to potential readers.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

I just got the book in the mail yesterday and I cannot put it down! I just want to thank Donald for sharing his story with us. Now I'm off to go finish reading......

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

I finished reading this book yesterday, and I highly recommend this book to everybody! I also appreciate the objectivity. I would recommend this book to active witnesses, because I don't feel they were portrayed terribly. Donald just tells it like it was, there is no bashing in this book. But one can read between the lines and see how things should have been different. Donald doesn't put the blame on others, he just questions their motives. He just tells his story, and lets the reader make up their own mind.

I am astounded at Donalds courage in writing this book. Thank you Donald!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Thanks Bittersweet. Nice to hear someone elses impression of Donald's book.

Once again, I strongly advise anyone remotely interested in reading it: to simply, get it.

It's a great book.

It's one of those books you simply cannot put down; even more so if you're a JW or an exJW, or have had some experience or association with them.

Great book!

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I just received a copy from Donald. It is an extraordinary work, and a must-have for anyone's exJW-based library!

• morty
    morty

where do I find the book? Can someone pm me with details....I want to read this badly...

mortons68

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

where do I find the book? Can someone pm me with details....I want to read this badly...

mortons68

You can buy the book directly from Donald's website, and he'll even send you an autographed copy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit