Will Watchtower target the inactive?

by ToesUp 34 Replies latest jw friends

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

I am personally in that position. I faded and was never DF or DA. I just faded away and the bros are aware of my doubts and stance on the WT. They don't seem too concerned about me at this time,. I guess it could depend on the particular body of elders, but I doubt they would all of a sudden pursue inactive ones.

• lancegalahadx
    lancegalahadx

I think it would also depend how 'important' you are socially, etc. If you're like me, I have no family or friends in my now 14+ year new home location.

Seeing as I've not gone to a meeting in over a year and a half, no one has bothered with me.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just want to get your feedback.

Respectfully who gives a shit.

Its a lying, corrupt and exploitative cult centered around a religious publishing house.

You should be glad your away from it.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

What their doing very effectively is telling their slaves not to associate with inactive ones and to treat them as if they are sinning aginst god somehow. Mind control cults all do this and shun former cult members.

• Sliced
    Sliced

from what I hear from my PIMI Elder Brother in law: No real efforts are made to bring DF'd or DA'd back. They made the return to Jah brochure a while back to attempt to lure back those who were POMI... as far as ones who "purposely DRAW AWAY" (remember, the difference between DRIFTING and DRAWING?? lol) They will not be chased after since they "do not give pearls to swine." If an inactive ones continues to make contact with those who are still in and appears to be a threat hell YES--- they will attempt to SILENCE YOU! They have your family hostage, that's where it gets tricky as to WHO gets called out and who doesn't... It's all about how much of a threat you are to take out MORE sheeples...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit