GOODBYE EVERYBODY!!

by Mary 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mary,

Study hard. Make good grades. Be happy. And return to us when you can.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Take care Mary, and I wish you the best in your endeavors. Do visit once in awhile.

Guest 77

• rocketman
    rocketman

Mary, I'm really going to miss you! I enjoy your posts very much. It's great to hear that you will be busy with many interesting things. Sounds challenging and fun. By all means, stop in when you have time, and hopefully when the semster ends.

You will be missed!

• gumby
    gumby

No! Not mary

Mary ....you always crack me up with your no bullshit tell it like it is honesty. I will miss you and have always enjoyed what and how you wrote. By the time you come back your going to have to look hard for a seat! This place is erupting pretty fast..........but we won't forget you. Do me a favor and think of old gumby everytime you have a tequila with a beer chaser

Take care ya little Anny Oakley

Gumby

• gumby
    gumby

bttt

• Mary
    Mary

Thanks everyone.........Rocketman, I'll miss your adulation of my posts......

Do me a favor and think of old gumby everytime you have a tequila with a beer chaser

Geeze gumby, I don't drink alcohol, but if you REALLY want me to I guess I'll have to force myself

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Mary: We will all miss you. Enjoy things, and be sure to relish in the diploma factory ... I am sure you will find the religious studies fascinating and far more interesting than anything the Borg has to offer. Look forward to your return. - Jim W.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Bye Mary Nice knowing you.Keep coming back when the oppotunity comes up.Just to let us know how your faring (((((HUGS)))) Grace

• wednesday
    wednesday

Bye Mary, i will miss your witty posts. since you are getting educated and all, it is for a good purpose.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

WooHoo!! Mary!!!

Here's to Higher Education!!!!

I'm prouda yew!!!

You go girl!!!!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit