GOODBYE EVERYBODY!!

by Mary 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

No, I'm not pissed off at anyone here..........but my job goes back to being full time next week, plus I'm being an apostate by taking some university courses in (gasp!) Religious Studies (I'm sure to pass that!), plus I'm really going to be busy helping my family with some things over the next while, so I'm not going to have time to post here.

I want to thank everyone for being such "bad association" here on this site. 20 years ago, all the questions I have about the Borg would've made me think that Satan was trying to "blind" me, and make me leave "the troof". Thanks to this site, I've gained a tremendous amount of "accurate knowledge" about the religion I was raised in and realize that it's not being directed by Jehovah. And a special thanks to Simon for starting this website in the first place. It's certainly helped me alot.............

I will come back here eventually...........maybe next semester when things aren't quite so hectic. Until then, may the force be with you............

Mary

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Mary...just post when you can!...good luck on the classes!.. and don't forget to this website for scholarship opportunities..

http://www.fastweb.com

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Bye Mary...Take care and stop in when you can. Good luck with class!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Ta-ta for now, Mary....Good luck!....and may the "Schwartz" be with you too, cherie!

Frannie B

• Seven
    Seven

Hey Mary,

Best of luck and drop by during break and let us know what's up. Take care and study hard.Visit Smiley Central!

seven

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Bye Mary.

Have fun in whatever you do.

• Swan
    Swan

That's so cool Mary! Best wishes in your campus endeavors!

Tammy

• Simon
    Simon

Take care Mary ... hope all goes well

• dmouse
    dmouse

TTFN Mary

Best wishes, and don't be late with those assignments!

dmouse

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

All the very best to you Mary and hope to see you on the board from time to time.

Good Luck in your Religious Studies. And all other endeavours in your live.

Best wishes,

Orangefatcat.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooHugsooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit