"Just be yourself"

by StinkyPantz 23 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Come on now. . is that always the best advice? I mean, I know plenty of people that shouldn't be themselves. Like murderers for example. What does being themselves accomplish?

Hehehe. . I'm kinda kidding, but really, people offer "words of wisdom" like that all of the time without even REALLY knowing you.

My point? I don't have one . . .

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Stinky))

Hon, here have some cafe au lait and some beignets. You'll feel better.

That's right...yummy sugar and caffeine. Fix you right up.

Want some fresh strawberries to go with that? I can fix you up a bowl if you like...

Put your feet up and just be yourself.

<bighugscuzI'mcrazy'boutya>

Lisa

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Lisa-

I haven't slept for a coupla days, so please excuse me.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Do you mean -- you just haven't "been yourself" lately?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Gopher-

• Xena
    Xena

lol good one Gopher...

Just be yourself....how do you do that when you don't even know who you are sometimes???? I WAS a JW.....now what am I? The dubs defined my life for so long I wonder sometimes if I will ever really find my true self.....

But I have to admit the journey has been quite interesting thus far

• obiwan
    obiwan

Stinky, no sleep? I can put you to sleep. Just come over, take a nice shower, I'll get some of that nice smellin lotion, a good scented candle, and I'll rub your back till you fall asleep.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Mmmmmm. . .tempting. . .

• Aztec
    Aztec

Being yourself is not always the best advice. It got me banned on a board, yet again! Damn my confrontational nature!

SP, I know what it feels like to not get any sleep. Listen to Coldplay or Howard Stern, that always helps me. :-*

~Aztec

• smack
    smack

I dun wanna put you too sleep, that's boring

wink wink

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit