my grammy had a nervous breakdown

by jwbot 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

I knew an elderly brother who wanted to kill himself because of not being able to do as much in the ministry as before. What kind of organization would cause someone to feel that worthless?

• little witch
    little witch

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma, bot.

On a good note, "nervous breakdowns' happen when ones defense mechanisms no longer work.

Hopefully, your grandma will get some therapy, and sound advice, which she will accept,

and this may be the new beginning for her.

• mustang
    mustang

The "travel agent" that dispenses the guilt trip should get a sound dose of "in your face" right back at them. Those JW guilt trips are inhuman treatment of the worst sort.

These actions constitute Malicious, not just Intentional Infliction of Mental Distress. This is a form of Tortious Conduct.

These things violate your Civil Rights, big time. See USC Title 42, Section 1983.

Those who do them are liable and those who indirectly cause them are liable under SOLICITATION doctrines.

I don't know if you can tell, but these guilt trip psycho warfare things that are so ingrained in the JWism tick me off

Mustang

Disclaimer: nothing that I write or utter is to be considered legal advice. Consult proper counsel for such matters.

Further, all that I write or utter, is protected by religious freedom under the 1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as the "free exercise", as well as "freedom of speech" clauses.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I would visit...but she lives several states away, and classes start back up in a couple days in addition to a new full time job that can not be passed up. I probably sound selfish but I don't know. I will have to try next weekend and call her in the mean time...I do not even know how to get to her house. Also, all the JW family has been visiting her and I am not sure I can handle being around them. grr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit