Whacky Reasoning to Blame it all on Men!!

by patio34 10 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I find it interesting that some women love their large breasts and show them off... enjoying every bit of attention they get... yet others hate the attention their breasts attract.

i think that depends on a lot of factors. i read a study once about the difference betwen girls and boys who develop early in life, physically speaking. it stated that often time boys who develop early will go on to take leadership roles and their peers look up to them, while girls who develop early are more likely to be shy and self-conscious, and do not as often take on positions of leadership. i dont know how true this necessarily is, but my own experience supports it...i was one of those early developers myself, and as a result i've always been painfully self conscious about that sort of attention. just my convoluted two cents.

the thing that cracks me up is the whole phenomenon of fake breasts...a lot of my friends have gotten them, and for some reason theyre all really nonchallant about people looking at them...it's like they have no emotional attachment to them anymore, if that makes any sense......not that i'm saying that's the case with all women who have implants, i'm speaking purely from my own experience. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit