Women cause intestinal bowel problems in men, and shorten their life.

by Pepper 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Robdar
    Robdar

MEN ARE SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF US LADIES!

JWBot, You are right on. I was sick all the time, no energy when I was married. But then, I was married to, as I am discovering, a creep. When we split up, I got better over night. I have lots of energy now. No more walking on tip toes worrying that I am going to do something to piss him off. He was always ready to be pissed off. God, I am glad that he is out of my life. I hope he finds a woman who does to him what he did to me----nag, bitch, complain, withhold sex, lie, cheat and abuse substances....

Okay, I am off my rant. Let's get back to fun.....

Robyn

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Pat...I bet you thought about it every once in a while! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Young Once" class

• shera
    shera

Okie dokie than...

have a tea and some cake..this helps me to feel better. and a hug too. pizza is a real good calmer downer too.

Heather

• shotgun
    shotgun

Crazy thead

jwbot said

Actually, married men live longer, on average, than single men. And guess what? Married women die 2 years earlier than single women...so MEN ARE SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF US LADIES!

Did you read the thread on toe sucking...maybe men are sucking the life out of women right out through their toes

• berylblue
    berylblue
    I will accept differing points of veiw.

What a guy.

That's damned nice of you, Pep.

• jwbot
    jwbot
    Did you read the thread on toe sucking...maybe men are sucking the life out of women right out through their toes

So thats why...

*puts socks on*

damn you!

• shera
    shera

Well us women must be sucking the life out of.....you know what..with you men. j/k

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

*THWACK*

of the satanic kind

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Not to worry. I have a very large life insurance policy on my husband.

• shera
    shera

Well,if your getting blue balls because a woman won't give it to you...you know what to do.

I think your looking in all the wrong places,your problem.With that attitude,your not going to find a nice woman,anyways.

Change what your looking for...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit