Women cause intestinal bowel problems in men, and shorten their life.

by Pepper 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Pepper
    Pepper

I have found that women do cause men to die early, even if they don't want to they do. they must Gods way making Gods of us men in due time. I love women but I don't like what they can do to a good man namely drive him crazy. If your not a good man they don't too mmuch to you, just piss you off. Case in point Job's wife in the bible said curse God and die, see how that women was. If the truth was known women are really Satan and the poor creatures just don't know it. I will accept differing points of veiw. Pepper

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Pepper, are you KGB in disguise?

• obiwan
    obiwan

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ROTHFLMAO!!!! What kind of crack are you smokin? It has got to be the best. Pepper you need to pass that around, bud. And I thought this was going to be a boring day!

• minimus
    minimus

"Women are really Satan".....what are you, cuckoo?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

You notice no one answered this thread until I came on this morning.....it languished for hours...

This proves it....

I am the Queen of Darkness ....I was brought to JWD to cause intestinal distress and shorten your lives....I know its working.....

Bwhahahaaaaa.........

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes women are extremely hard work - and cause frustration -- but they are worth it all 0 the yar esuch lovely creatures -- the best of Jehovah's creation

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

These statements are ridiculous. In fact married men tend to live longer than unmarried. . .which means that being with a women can help your health.

Wedded Bliss Is Best Research finds marriage is a key to health and happiness Courtesy of HealthScout

Married people live longer, have better and more frequent sex, drink less, take fewer drugs, are happier overall and end up with more money in the bank.

http://www.canoe.ca/LifewiseIdoIdoMarriage/marriage_health.html

• obiwan
    obiwan

SP, easy there girl, pepper's tryin to yank everyone's chain. I'd say he just pulled you under girlfriend.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Obi-

I figured he was joking, but I wanted to provide a counter viewpoint for anyone that might actually agree with what he said.

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

And the Bible also says that when Abraham and Sarah got in a fight, God told Abraham to listen to her.

So that must mean women are always right, cause God said so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit